Saturday 19 March 2016

Bad days

I think one of my biggest regrets in life is never pushing myself sooner to become someone because I find as I get older that it is more and more difficult to be the person I should be.

I am directionless. I am behind the crowd and unable to catch up because I still keep getting stuck.

I haven't just let myself down. I have also let my family down. I am not the daughter, sister, niece or cousin they deserve. I have nothing to show for my 28 years. I do nothing but daydream. I imagine a life I could have - a life that I will never have.

During my bad days, like today, I do wonder what is the point in trying. As much as I try to believe that I am not a joke, it's hard not to when I realise that I don't amount to much.

I'm sorry for the sad post today. I know it will pass...

Until next time.

F x


No comments:

Post a Comment